April 4, 2011

Holding Pattern: in the meantime, 500+ views!

I've been waiting patiently and with much anticipation for the status on several items, both personal and professional, before posting any updates again, but they're taking a while (I guess that means I'm getting impatient)! So in the meantime I thought I would share this exciting little piece of news (well, at least to me): The Succulent Seer has passed 500 pageviews since its inception in January!  It's been a long, interesting ride since I first started my blog in the form of Movimiento Acuario in 2006...but it gives me great satisfaction that this labor of love has not only continued but grown. So with that in mind, I'd like to thank all my readers, both new & faithful.  Happy Spring & here's to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!